CSIR-NISTADS brings an opportunity for students to become a part of National Scientist Community by creating “KAMP-JSC” [Knowledge and Awareness Mapping Platform-Junior Scientist Club] in each District.
KAMP-JSC will provide a platform to nurture scientific temperament for students to become a Creator, Innovator and A Problem Solver!!
MISSION/OBJECTIVES OF KAMP-JSC
- Bringing scientific awareness among students...
- To Promote STEAM Education and to help students learn science differently
- Disseminate information on Science & Technology (S&T).
- Reach out to fellow students especially in remote areas to popularize science.
- Stimulate spirit of curiosity, inquiry, innovation and creativity to supplement conventional education and foster scientific temper
HOW KAMP-JSC WILL BE FORMED AT DISTRICT LEVEL?
- KAMP-JSC will be a District Level Self-Sustainable Club.
- Schools and students enrolled for KAMP will be member of KAMP-JSC
- In each district 1 school will be selected as KAMP Facilitation center and school Principal will be District President of JSC.
- KAMP meet, events and conferences shall be organized at KAMP Facilitation Center.