Entity which fulfill any of the following criteria:
- Educational Organizations conducting assessments for K-12 or for other segments.
- Individuals with Educational/Business background desirous of becoming Assessment Partner.
Application for Association as KAMP District Coordinator may be requested from KOCO by sending in a request via e-mail or applicants can download the form from http://kamp.nistads.res.in/.
- All applicants are required to submit duly filled in and signed application form.
- All supporting documents, as given in the application form shall be submitted along with the application form.
- Application can be submitted to KAMP Operations & Coordination Office digitally by email/either in person or through post.
- KAMP Operations & Coordination Office shall evaluate all applications received.
- KAMP Operations & Coordination Office may call for additional information, if required.
- KAMP Operations & Coordination Office or its representative(s) has the right to verify the information provided by the applicants.
INSTRUCTIONS TO THE APPLICANT
- Kindly read the application form thoroughly before filling.
- Please attach documentary proofs as mentioned in the application form. Documentary proof requirement may vary for different establishments.
- District Coordinator will get incentives of 5% of KAMP fees collected from self financed schools per students.